Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Week of February 28. 2011

This week, we are not receiving our produce as they are in the process of changing vendors for our veggies...which I am ok with. So, I will be using the veggies I have left in the fridge, as well as picking up some to get us through.

Here's the menu plan for the week:

Oatmeal Bake w/ frozen berries, Baked Pancake, Eggs & Toast + Cereal, keeping it simple this week.

Lunches: Leftovers, Peanut Butter and Jelly

Snacks:
Playgroup Granola Bars, Chocolate Oat Snack Cake(Treat!),Cucumber Salad

DInners:
Celery-Root Soup with Bacon and Green Apple
Monday: Celery Root and Apple Soup served with Pancetta and Bread
Beef and Spinach Curry Recipe
Tuesday: Beef and Spinach Curry served over rice
Wednesday: Pollo Fajitas
Easy Meatloaf Recipe
Thursday: Easy Meatloaf served with Home Fries and Salad

Friday: Leftovers


Sunday: Caribbean Flank Steak w/ Coconut Rice served with Veggies

Thanks!

share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. You had me at 'oatmeal bake' - great meal ideas, I might steal a few to try out on my crew. Following you from TMB :)

    ReplyDelete