Monday, July 4, 2011

Bible in 90 days- I'm a mentor!

Bible in 90 Days
Just wanted to use this opportunity to tell you about Mom's Toolbox's Bible in 90 Days Challenge. It starts on July 11, so there is still time to sign up. You can sign up here.
This time, I am going to be a mentor! I'm so excited to encourage readers who have never done it, or didn't succeed the first time (Like me!)

Here is Amy's story about her starting the Bible in 90 Days at Mom's Toolbox! It also has some great posts about how to get through the Bible in 90 Days.

If you would like me to be your mentor, I think you can request me...otherwise, just sign up! Its a great summertime challenge...and your life will definitely be changed, I can promise you that!

Thanks!



share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment