Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Week of May 30, 2011


For some reason, Tuesdays seem to work better for me doing my menu plan,
which means I'll be one of the last on the

Here's our menu for this week....its a pantry week so we'll see what we can come up with.


Breakfasts:

Quinoa Pudding

Orange Breakfast Crunch Topping RecipeOatmeal w/ Orange Crunch Topping

Eggs & Toast

Pancakes


Lunches:

Leftovers

Pasta w/ Sauce (Pantry Find)

Quesadillas

French Toast


Snacks:

I bought everything to make Aussie Bites (I am addicted to the ones from Costco) The ones from Costco have flax seeds too, so I add them in.

Dinners:


Monday: Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops w/ String Beans & Fresh Thyme, Quinoa Rice & Apple Sauce

Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops Recipe


Tuesday: Pasta-e-Fagioli-a la Chez- Ivano w/ Fresh Broccoli & Salad

Pasta e Fagioli a la Chez Ivano Recipe


Wednesday: Ropa Vieja in Slow Cooker w/ Cuban Beans and Rice

Ropa Vieja in a Slow Cooker Recipe

Thursday: Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken / Salad & Cous Cous
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Split Pea Soup
Split Pea Soup Recipe

Sunday: Avgolemono- Egg and Lemon Chicken Soup (Greek)
Avgolemono Recipe


Thanks!


share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have something for you and your darling little site over at my blog, read the 3rd blog down on my home page! Enjoy.

    www.parentingpains.blogspot.com

    the follower tab isn't cooperating, so I'll try in a bit :)

    ReplyDelete