Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our Produce...How Was It? & Thursday Thoughts

Well, since I have been writing about how I will one day take a picture of our produce right when we get it, I thought I should actually get around to it. I took some photos of our produce and fruit share, just to give you an idea of the quality and amount that we get. This is all for $59 every two weeks. What do you think? Worth it? I thought our produce was the best its ever been this week. Everything looked amazing! I also thought I would share a little bit about procrastinating...

My oldest who is 2 1/2, goes on the little girl potty about 8-10 times a day... Sometimes, I "procrastinate" (ok, I just don't want to do it), to empty out the little girl potty into the big potty. I feel like I would be in there all day..

This is what happens when you procrastinate:





Mini swimming pool?
A day at the spa?
A foot soak?




No, just disgusting...
My one year old seemed to enjoy it!







Did I learn my lesson? Ask me when she does it again:)
There's my Thursday Thoughts, or just sharing what goes on in our home...








{Peace}

share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment