Sunday, January 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Week of January 25, 2010


This is the last week for the eat from the pantry challenge over at Money Saving Mom. I have to say that I wasn't completely "all about" this challenge in that I definitely 're-filled' some things in my pantry which I am pretty sure is 'not' what the challenge is about....
In light of my 'lack luster' participation, we did go through many items in our pantry, and in coming up with my menu plan for the weeks, I did only use things that I had in my pantry. So all in all, I would say that this challenge was helpful for me!

Next month, Money Saving Mom will be doing a Freezer Challenge which I am excited about. I have been wanting to do some freezer cooking for a while no
w, and this is just the push I need. If you look over on the right side of this blog in the books I recommend, you will see a book I love called "Don't Panic, Dinner's in the Freezer". I would highly recommend you get this book out from the library if you are at all interested in starting to freeze some meals.

Ok, now for this weeks meal plan:

Breakfasts: Oatmeal( Slow Cooker), Eggs & Toast, Blueberry Pancakesmmmmm



Dinners:



Wednesday- Roasted Chicken and Potatoes served with Broccoli


Friday- Beef Stew- Slow Cooker

Saturday- Going to a Birthday Party- no cooking for me!


Thanks!






share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment