Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Try It! Tuesday... Curry Chicken Salad

It was only a little while ago that the word "curry" didn't even exist in my vocabulary, but now it is a must in our house. It can liven up so many dull meals. Today, I decided to try to concoct a chicken curry salad. It turned out great!

Here is what I used:

One 12.5 oz can of Chicken from Costco
10 grapes, cut up into
thirds
3/4 c. Mayonaisse

1 green onion sliced
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp curry

I drained the chicken, and mixed all of these ingredients together and voila', there's my chicken curry salad! It was great! I have had it at restaurants with raisins, and decided to try grapes to make it a little more fresh. Even my 2 year old ate it! So it can't be that bad!

I prepared it for myself on a piece of toast w/ melted cheese ....mmmmm



Try It!




share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. sounds great! i was just thinking about adding curry (or something) to my egg salad yesterday, but wasn't sure what to try...maybe paprika, like devilled eggs? thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete