Thursday, January 13, 2011

My 2011 Goals...or just a start

I wanted to sort out all the thoughts I have in my head as to what I want to accomplish this year in making my home more enjoyable and less.....chaotic/disorganized.

So here they are, in no particular order, my thoughts/goals.


1. Create a Family Binder/ Home Management Binder
source: Guillaume Brialon
Here are some links that might help me..or you out if you perhaps have this same goal!

ErinCondren.com is where you can order one if you don't feel like making one!


Organizing Bit by Bit...shows you how she made her Binder.

Homemaking Organized- has a bunch of links on there to get free printables.

Wanting What You Have- A How to for making your own Home Management Guide

Live Lovely- Just another mom who has a great Home Management Binder:)


2. Organize my pantry..especially my spices with one of these:


3. Tear down the nasty wallpaper in our guest/girls bathroom and paint the walls

How to Remove Wallpaper- My husband thinks I'm crazy for wanting to do this..he's a contractor, and hates wallpaper....especially removing it! Perhaps I'll have him do it..ha ha ha

Well, how about we just stick with those three and see how I do? Hopefully successfully completed posts to come!

Thanks!


share on: facebook

2 comments:

  1. That magnetic spice rack is adorable! I would love one of those. The one on my counter takes us way too much toom. May the Lord bless you with success in meeting your goals this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment over on my blog! I really hope the bedtime chart works for you guys!

    ReplyDelete