Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cut the Scrap!

So I just found this project, and I REALLY want to do it with all of my scraps. I still have a ton of stuffing left over from my non-pumpkin blob project:)
Click on the pillow for the tutorial over at Cluck Cluck Sew... it looks pretty easy, but I did just screw up an easy pumpkin tutorial so you never know with me. I'll let you see the results after I go out and buy some Heat and Bond from JoAnn's with my 40% off coupon!


Also...
Have you been thinking about what you are going to make
for Halloween dinner?
Don't forget to Click Here at Razzle Dazzle Recipes
and pick something unique to make!

ITEMS ON MY "TO BUY LIST"
FOR CURRENT PROJECTS AT THE CRAFT STORE:


Heat and Bond-( for scrap pillow project above)

White Tempura Paint for Ghost Footprints
( I want to frame it and use it to show the girls each year how small their feet were!)

Nothing for THIS project! Too cute.

Butcher Paper or Roll Paper to make Ghost Garland...easy

Well, that's about it, my mother in law just got into town and she is VERY crafty..
so we'll see what she comes up with. I am still in the
"copy other peoples ideas stage" and am lacking in the personal creativity department..hopefully this will start flourishing soon!

Thanks
















share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment