Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Week of October 4, 2009





Hello Everyone,

Well I have been blown away by the amount of talent I have found on women's blogs and how crafty some women are... I am definitely inspired. This week I'll post some links that will amaze you.

Here is my menu plan for this week:

Breakfast: Scones, Eggs, French Toast, Waffles

Lunch: Leftovers, Chicken Salad, Quesadillas, Fruit & Veggies

Dinners:

Monday: Meatball Sub Sandwiches w/ Salad

Tuesday: Chicken Angelina- Never had it last week

Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas w/ Peppers, Onion, Black Beans and Rice

Thursday: Rolled Flank Steak and Acorn Squash

Friday: Homemade Pizza w/ Pineapple, Onion and Red Pepper ( I use the leftover sauteed frrom Wednesdays Chicken Fajitas. *I want to share MY dough recipe later this week. SEE TIP BELOW

Saturday: Crispy Chicken Wontons- *** Use Arrowroot instead of cornstarch** paired with Sweet & Sour Sauce- Again use arrowroot as thickener.

Sunday: FOOTBALL SUNDAY!!! CHILI COOKOFF!!!! I pretty much do my own thing, but here is a recipe that I have used and actually build off of... CHILI Anyone want to come? Bring your best chili .... w/ homemade corn bread.... I'm going to make in mini muffin tin so its easier for everyone to just grab some. I'll also serve with an Apricot Butter....



Pizza Dough Tip- ALWAYS let your dough rise if you have time.... I fill a Pyrex measuring cup with hot water and place in the microwave w/ the rising dough....there's your perfect warm humid rising place :)

Thanks!




share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment