Saturday, October 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Week of October 3, 2011

So I'm a little late this week, but I have good reason,
I promise...
I represented CraftGossip at The Martha Stewart Show!!! 
You can read about my adventure here.


Our menu plan from last week was awesome.
We loved every soup that we made. 
Our ultimate favorite was the
Sausage, Kale, and White Bean Soup Recipe

It is delicious and so fresh. 
I used Argentinian Sausage from Publix
because it had the most healthy ingredients 
and I actually knew what everything was that was in them 
(Some of the sausages had high fructose corn syrup...
Why...why? Really? Is that necessary? )

Here is what we have left from our produce share:

BOK CHOY (1 head)

CARROTS

ROMAINE LETTUCE

YELLOW ONIONS

CURLY PARSLEY

YELLOW GINGER

RED PLUMS

NECTARINES
NEW POTATOES
FLORIDA AVOCADOS


Here's our menu plan for the week! 

Breakfasts:
I can't recommend highly enough that you try this.... for some breakfast this week:
Dutch Babies II Recipe
Dutch Baby Pancake- serve w/ heated up jam and syrup w/ sliced peaches

Eggs & Toast
Cereal 
Lunches: 


IMG_5946

Easy Snack Wraps Recipe
Leftovers
Snacks:
Fresh Cut Fruits and Veggies
 Coconut Snacks Recipe
Sweet Snack- Coconut Balls
Banana Tortilla Snacks Recipe
Dinners:
Monday:
Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff, Aussie Style Recipe 
Beef Stroganoff
( I use my own recipe which I don't have posted, but this one is very similar except
I also add Ketchup and use sour cream instead of heavy cream)
Tuesday: 
Japanese Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
Wednesday:
Herbie's Home Fries Recipe 
Leftovers & Home Fries


Thursday:
Grilled Chicken w/ Potato Fries and Broccoli

Friday:
Leftovers

Saturday: 
Headed to Friends' Home for Dinner


Sunday:
It's Chili by George!! RecipeGrandmother's Buttermilk Cornbread Recipe


Thanks!



share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. Your menu looks great, Kristen!
    I guess being on the Martha Stewart Show is a good excuse for posting late... If I only had that excuse! ;)

    ReplyDelete