Saturday, September 26, 2009

Keep It Sane Saturdays



I often times feel like I am playing catch up from the week on Saturdays. But what I really want to do is rest, relax and not do anything...so how do I compromise?

I let appliances make me feel better. When I don't have much energy, I at least make sure to do two things:

1. Start the dishwasher
2. Start the washing machine.

This way, I know I at least have two things that are being cleaned and I am not doing a thing. Now this does take some work ie- loading the dishwasher and loading the washing machine, but it doesn't take your whole morning. Usually by mid morning, I can muster enough energy to get the rest of the house in decent order.

Just thought I would share that. When you are in a time crunch, need a little encouragement, or just don't want to clean.... use your best assets...your appliances!

Thanks!


share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. ...and as we use them, we can remind ourselves to be thankful that we have such a luxury!

    ReplyDelete