Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Okay, I'm Jealous...


There, I said it...
There aren't many women who can say they are jealous
of their husbands craft skills,
but I can say...

that

YES,


I am jealous.


He's knitting up some pretty
cool projects for family for Christmas,
and he's pretty darn good at it!
He just knit these adorable fingerless mittens for Lily...
she thought she was pretty cool wearing them
to the Boat Parade this past weekend...
thank goodness it was cold enough for her to wear them!
Click Here for the Pattern!

He's also making this....
a cozy for your coffee.



Next thing you know, he'll be doing the dishes...
a girl can dream right?

ps- Did you notice that it's snowing on my blog?
Living in Florida, I have to get it somewhere!

share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment