Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- Week of December 21, 2009


Well, I'm a day late...and it feels like I won't be able to catch up with anything in my life until after Christmas. I have the exact feeling I dread during Christmas time, the feeling that I won't get it all done.

In light of that feeling, I am crossing one thing off my list and actually doing my menu plan!
We are receiving are produce share today...here is what it will be:


FL BASIL
CA BROCCOLI CROWNS
COLLARD GREENS
CUCUMBERS
GREEN LEAF LETTUCE
CARROTS, JUICE
YELLOW PEAR SHAPED
CHERRY TOMATO – HOLIDAY GIFT
ZUCCHINI
GREEN PEPPERS
CLOVER SPOUTS
DAISY TANGERINES
ROME BEAUTY APPLES
BOSC PEARS
KIWI
BANANAS
YELLOW ONIONS

Fruit Share:
Cantaloupe, Asian Pears, Persimmons


Here is this weeks Menu Plan:

Breakfasts: Special this week: Egg BLossoms, Danish Oven Pancake, Christmas Morning: Crepes served with Berry Compote, Fresh Whipped Cream and Powdered Sugar...mmmm

Lunches: Leftovers, Chicken Salad, Quesadillas

Dinners:

Monday: Chicken Fajitas using This Recipe served with Rice and Beans & Salad

Tuesday: Beef Stew from last Sunday that I didn't make on Sunday

Wednesday: Having early Christmas Dinner w/ mom and stepdad- making Baked Ham w/ Spiced Sugar Rub served with a Sweet Potato Granola Crunch Casserole, Green Bean Casserole and of course I have to have my indulgence...Pillsbury Crescent Rolls....I could eat a whole tube of those things.

Thursday: Going to Christmas Eve Party... going to make these: Maharani Cupcakes

Friday: Herbed Rib Roast, Collard Greens, Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Winter Fruit Salad w/ Poppy Seed Dressing, and store bought stuffing dolled up w/ mushrooms, celery and onions

Saturday: um, can you say Leftovers?

Sunday: Slow Cooker Turkey w/ leftover stuffing, and anything else we have


Desserts: Angel Cookies, Linzer Cookie whatever else I can make...gotta love a good excuse to make sweet things right?

Thanks

share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment