Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Announcing...


My newest endeavor is.....

52 Week Preschool. Click here to check it out!I am planning on homeschooling our children, and to start
I figured I would get my feet wet by doing a little bit of preschool.

But I wanted to do it my way.


I am a firm believer in letting children be children
and to let them learn through
exploration with guidance.



Kate from My Kids Eat Off The Floor.... does Joy School,
which I love.

It was exactly the type of simple teaching I was looking for.

I decided to do something similar and integrate the 5 senses for learning a simple subject through reading, music, crafts, art, eating and hands-on activities.



Each week, or hopefully each week, I will post a new lesson.
At the end of the week, I will post pictures as a sort of documentary journal
so we can keep track of what we learned.


Thanks!



share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment