Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- Week of November 30, 2009





Can you say Too Much Turkey? I think I can... Phew, after 4 straight days of lunch AND dinner Thanksgiving Leftovers, I can honestly say I'm Turkey-ed Out!

With that in mind, last weeks menu plan was virtually non-existent because
I didn't need to make any meals.

I have a lot of catching up to do as far as cooking and
baking with the produce before they go bad.

Here's what we've got going for the week:

Breakfasts: Waffles (Leftover from Weekend- Made w/ Kefir, delicious!), Eggs & Toast, Pancakes, Oatmeal( Slow Cooker)

Lunches: Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Homemade Mac N' Cheese, Turkey Quesadillas (YES, we still have more turkey)

Dinners:

Monday: Chicken Fajitas

Tuesday: Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Fries and green beans (Really Good Last Week!)

Wednesday:
Indian Spiced Lentils with Chicken (Slow Cooker)

Thursday:
Spicy Black Bean Empanadas- I'll use ground turkey served with Glazed Carrots and Kale Chips

Friday: Grilled Chicken Strips served over Fresh Greens Salad w/ Roma Tomatoes

Saturday: Slow Cooker Flank Steak served with Noodles and Carrots

Sunday: Eggplant Pizzas & Black Bean and Spinach Pizzas




share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment