Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful... Tree.... Craft.... Fun...


So I saw this post a while back and really wanted to make one for my wall.

Here is what we came up with...
Here's how I did it....frugally

2 Paper Bags Cut Open
Freehand a Tree....shocking, I know.

Then you cut it out!
Tape to the wall...
Ask your kids what they are thankful for...
I felt special because I came right after Lily being thankful for pillows and the wall.
I used this leaf template.
I had them laminated for a church project, which I recommend because...
if you use a dry erase marker,
you can use them over again!

Write Thankful Things on Leaf of your choice, and have children tape to wall!
During this project
I let Lily practice her cutting skills
on a scrap piece of paper bag,
and I showed Claire how to Tear to increase
her hand-eye coordination....

I'm Thankful for my husband and my children, and our health....
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Thanks~



share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, may have to use this idea to make a Jesse tree this year.

    ReplyDelete