Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- Week of November 2, 2009






Last week was a success with all of the meals I made. The two crock pot meals ended up great except they were both in a little longer than they needed to be and therefore fell apart which kind of annoys me when its not supposed to do that in the meal!


I wanted to share with you the pic from my Halloween meal...I ended up just doing an adaptation on the idea from the website...here was my version of sloppy goblins:



Here is the menu for this week. I really need to get going on all of the lettuce and cabbage that we received last week. So here is what I came up with....

Breakfasts: Eggs & Toast, Breakfast Burritos w/ Ham, Oatmeal, Pancakes

Lunches: Leftovers, Chicken Salad, Grilled Cheese

Snacks: Smoothies, Fruit and Veggies

Dinners:

Monday: Spicy Turkey Burgers- Made Double Batch last time...very helpful w/ leftover mashed potatoes and salad

Tuesday: Runza Burritos International- I know, sounds wierd but don't worry..I'll test it out for you :) It uses up half a head of cabbage, that's why I'm using it!

Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie- This is pretty close to how I make it...but I make my own crust. I'm going to add small pieces of zucchini to use it up as well. Here is a crust recipe

Thursday: Chicken, Mushroom and Polenta Lasagna - my husband doesn't eat cheese, but perhaps I can sneak this one in w/ only 1 cup of Mozzarella! Gotta use up those mushrooms.

Friday: Pork Tenderloin w/ Wilted Spinach

Saturday: Pumpkin Turkey Chili- Nice Fall Choice :) Pumpkin anyone?


Sunday: Rolled Ham w/ Stuffing and Sweet Potato Fries- Requested by my husband...we'll see how it goes. Don't have a recipe, but I will make stuffing, roll it with ham, and bake it for about 15 min.

Thanks!



share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment