Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Try It Tuesday! Make Your Razor go 3x as long!



I was in the shower the other day and thought I would share something....
scary thought I know, but trust me here.


A while back I heard that if you dry off your razor blade after you use it, it will last 3x as long, or longer!
Well..I had to try it. It works!
I went out and purchased a suction cup sticky hook for my shower wall, and put a washcloth there.
Everytime I use the razor, I make sure to dry it before placing it back in the holder.


Do you have any interesting tips?

Thanks!


share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. I always unwrap my bar soap when I purchase it to let it dry out. Mom always said it would make the soap last longer. I'm not sure, but there are a ton of folks on the internet who agree with my mom. And if you read it on the internet, it must be true.

    ReplyDelete