Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday -June 8th







Last week I had the opportunity to work with a ton of vegetables from the bulk buying group that I joined. Everything was delicious! I still have a few things to use up, but for the most part we ate everything! Yay! I think our favorite was the asparagus that I steamed up and ate totally plain! Amazing!
Here is this weeks menu-plan- I looked online and can already tell what veggies we will be receiving this week!

We will be getting spinach, in which I will be trying these Green Smoothies...I am so excited about them! Feel free to try them and let me know how they are too!

Breakfasts: Eggs, Toast, Oatmeal, Muesli, Pancakes

Lunch: Leftovers, Salad, Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Monday: Grilled Hamburgers, Sweet Potatoes and Salad

Tuesday: Indian
Dahl w/ Spinach- Vegetarian meal of the week! Served with Naan & Rice

Wednesday: Spicy Turkey Burgers w/ Balsamic Vinegar & Ginger Bok Choy

Thursday: French Leek and Ham Shepard's Pie

Friday:
Cabbage Rolls (slow cooker meal)

Saturday: Picadillo w/ Naan and Spaghetti Squash

Sunday:
Chicken Stir Fry w/ Bok Choy & leftover veggie





share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment