Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...on Tuesday


This is really getting pathetic...I can't seem to make it on Monday:) We were away in North Carolina for the weekend and arrived back late last night. This week I am going to focus on using all of the amazing veggies we received from the bulk buying produce group. What we have had so far has been so delicious. The asparagus, which I am not even a big fan of, were so sweet...we didn't even have to put any seasonings on them!

Tuesday: Italian Dressing Marinated Grilled Chicken, Baked Kale Chips, Salad, Rice

Wednesday: SpicyTurkey Burgers, Sweet Potatoes, Salad

Thursday: Shepard's Pie- using carrots, peppers, celery and onions from Veggies

Friday: Stuffed Peppers and Bok Choy

Saturday: Organic Hot Dogs (no sulfites and not cured), Grilled Eggplant, Cabbage

Sunday: Lemon- Dijon Chicken w/ Fresh Parsley, Red Potatoes and any leftover veggies

For breakfast we will do eggs & toast, pancakes, muesli, oatmeal and granola

For lunches, we will do leftovers and chicken curry salad sandwiches

I am going to post some of the recipes I decide to use for the veggies too. I am going to try for the first time those Baked Kale Chips, so I will let you know how it turned out on Wednesday! I will also post my recipe for my Shepard's Pie which I think is pretty tasty :) Thanks!


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment