Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




Well, This week is another crazy week in that we have family in town, and for some reason, when family is in town...my brain freaks out and I can't get my act together. Its also difficult to menu plan because there are different dietary needs in my family. One is diabetic, the other is on a candida diet. So here is rough outline of our meals for this week:

Monday: BBQ Pork Chops w/ an amazing Cranberry Glaze, string beans & Homemade Homefries

Tuesday: Out to dinner at a great local restaurant called Leftovers

Wednesday: Beef Spaghetti w/ Yellow Squash in the sauce and Costco's Garlic Infused Bread!!

Thurdsay: Vegetable Masala w/ Brown Rice- (Time for a vegetarian meal!)

Friday: Pizza- Yup, out again!

Saturday: Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup

Sunday: Turkey Chili w/ Homemade Corn Bread


Tomorrow I'll post my recipe for the Chicken Noodle Soup! I'm finding if I do the recipe in a different post, its easier to find.

share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment