Friday, April 10, 2009

Is Your Glass Full?

Hi Everyone, Just thought I would share a little about a new commitment I am making. With 2 young children at home, we can tend to consistently put ourselves last. For a while now, I have suffered from frequent headaches. One easy thing I can do to avoid such frequencies of headaches is make sure I am drinking enough. So here is my challenge: Before you do anything active at home- ie- cleaning the house, playing with your kids, making dinner, whatever.....FILL YOUR GLASS with WATER! Its amazing how much better we can feel by drinking enough water throughout the day. If I don't have enough water, I can become easily irritated, dehydrated, anxious, jittery, dizzy, and then there's those dreaded headaches.... so if there's one tip I can give you for the day, its DRINK DRINK DRINK....water that is! Cheers!

Ten Reasons to Drink More Water....
  • Get Healthy Skin
  • Flush Toxins
  • Reduce Your Risk Of Heart Attack
  • Cushion And Lube Your Joints And Muscles
  • Get Energized And Be Alert
  • Stay Regular
  • Reduce Your Risk Of Disease And Infection
  • Regulate Your Body Temperature
  • Burn More Fat And Build More Muscle
  • Get Well


Psalm 104: 10-14
10 You make springs pour water into the ravines,
so streams gush down from the mountains.
11 They provide water for all the animals,
and the wild donkeys quench their thirst.
12 The birds nest beside the streams
and sing among the branches of the trees.
13 You send rain on the mountains from your heavenly home,
and you fill the earth with the fruit of your labor.
14 You cause grass to grow for the livestock
and plants for people to use.
You allow them to produce food from the earth—
share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment