Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...on Tuesday




Hello All! I have been menu planning for about 4 months now, and I love it! At the beginning of each month, I plan dinners for the entire month. Meal planning is very cost effective since you can know exactly what you need for the week and can make a detailed list for shopping, and it eliminates spontaneous grocery store splurges and extra trips to the store during the week. On this blog, I will post my monthly menu at the beginning of each month, and then every Monday, I will post my meals for the week!
This week, I have an extremely busy week with Easter, so I am planning on making some meals ahead of time that can be heated in the oven and we don't have to worry about it that night. Here you go!

MONDAY: Stuffed Peppers w/ Vegetable
TUESDAY: Vegetable Masala w/Soaked Brown Rice (vegetarian)
WEDNESDAY: Spicy Turkey Burgers - Recipe to Come!- Make ahead meal
THURSDAY: Turkey Spaghetti w/ Zuchini
FRIDAY: Black Bean Burgers w/ String Beans- (vegetarian) Make ahead meal
SATURDAY: Picadillo w/ Soaked Brown Rice and Naan/ Vegetable- Recipe to Come!
SUNDAY: Easter meal at In-laws Yay!

Tomorrow, I'll post a recipe from this week! There are a lot of good ones in here, so stay tuned!

share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment